Commissioning client: ADCO Construction
Date of completion: December 2017
Project leader: David Menzies
Scale/size: 3 level administration building & library and auditorium
Shellharbour has been realised using:
- 7,500m2 internal partitions & linings
- 3,500m2 plasterboard ceiling
- 2000m2 alucobond surfmist & satin pale bronze
- 1,600m2 glaced skylight & glazed partitions
- 1,000m2 Armstrong ultima ceiling tiles
- 1,500m2 express joint FC soffits
- 900m2 woodform concept click Victiorian Ash timber batters
- 800 individual sounscape ceiling baffles “DOS” to man library area.
Interior Works has been contracted to complete the ceilings, partitions, feature timber works, external framework and FC linings to the Shellharbour Civic Centre. The prospect is a 5 star greenstar project which will be a significant structure in the Shellharbour region. Works include a new 3 level Administration building with 2 basement levels, a plant room level plus library and auditorium.
Interior Works – Delivering Certainty
With over 17 years in operation, our professional crew is experienced in every area of the building industry. We provide the highest quality in service and installation from start to finish.
Our partners have come to expect a no-fuss experience as we take projects from plans to reality; completing interior fit outs on time and on budget.
For more information or a quote on your next major construction project, contact Interior Works on 02 9451 2211 or firstname.lastname@example.org