Project: Parramatta Square
Commissioning client: John Holland Group
Date of completion: 2016
Project leader: David Menzies
Scale/size: 17 level new build
Parramatta Square is Stage One of the Parramatta Square Master Plan and is a highly integrated space with inter-floor connectivity within levels of the building; a central atrium will connect to podium floors. There will also be an on-site amenity to include a vibrant ground floor retail. The southern façade provides visual connectivity and direct access to the occupants of the building into Parramatta Square.
A roof terrace provides a break-out area with exceptional views to the north and the east. Parramatta Square has achieved 5 Star Green Star – Education Design v1 rating. The building’s design is the result of an international competition won by Architectural firm Architectus. The building was completed in December 2016 with the first semester of University beginning early 2017.
Interior Works completed the internal fit outs for Parramatta Square. We supplied and installed the timber doors and hardware and much more. We have used the following materials:
- Approx. 8000m2 of partition walls
- Approx. 500m2 of acoustic glazed partitions with V Lam Hush Glass and 55 glazed aluminium doors
- 48 Acoustic sliding doors to studios
- 4000m of aluminium skirting
- 700m2 of 25mm thick x 200mm deep hoop pine plywood baffle ceilings
- 3200m2 of Supafinish hoop pine feature ceiling panels
- 700m2 of Woodform concept click feature ceilings
- 5000m2 of Armstrong Ultima ceiling tiles
Interior Works – Delivering Certainty
With over 17 years in operation, our professional crew is experienced in every area of the building industry. We provide the highest quality in service and installation from start to finish.
Our partners have come to expect a no-fuss experience as we take projects from plans to reality; completing interior fit outs on time and on budget.
For more information or a quote on your next major construction project, contact Interior Works on 02 9451 2211 or email@example.com